School Reopening from 8th June
We are reopening school from the 8th June:
- Monday 8th June - key pupils - 08:30 - 16:00 (enter and exit through Gunthorpe Street)
- Tuesday 9th June - Y6 return - 08:40 - 13:00 (enter and exit through Commercial Street)
- Thursday 11th June - Y1 return - 09:15 - 13:15 (enter and exit through Commercial Street)
- Monday 15th June - Nursery return - 09:30 - 11:45 (enter and exit through Commercial Street)
- Monday 15th June - Reception returns - 09:00 - 13:30 (enter and exit through Commercial Street)
- Year 5 return on Monday 29th June, 08:50 - 12pm (entry and exit Commercial Street)
Please note that we have a list of all the pupils that are returning, please do not bring your child to school if you have not added them on to the list. It is important that we have an accurate number of expected pupils so that we can open the school safely. If your child's name is not on our list, you and your child could be sent home. Haleema will be contacting parents next weeks to find out if you would like your child to start from the w/c 22nd June.
There are more details in the letter we recently sent home:
It's been a difficult time. Thank you for your continuing support and for remaining positive. In response to the government announcement that schools could return 'from' the 1st June, the team at Canon Barnett have been busy making plans and...
1st June 2020
More About Us...
- After School Clubs
- Calendar and Term Dates
- End of Year Results
- EYFS Prospectus
- Forms for Parents
- Parental Engagement
- Performance Tables
- Pupil Premium
- Rights Respecting School
- The School Day